3 Paths to Clarity
I created an infographic for http://www.cultivatedvisions.com social media postings. It reminded me of how important it is to ensure you continuously seek to clarify who you are and who you will be. There are so many areas of input that can muddle up the inner voice that guides us while we fulfill our purpose. Sometimes the voice is so subtle it sounds like it’s coming from our Self.
So here’s an adapted version of the infographic to apply to any area of your life where you seek to find clarity.
It’s been great!
Thanks for your wonderful 2015!
While I’ve written other blogs in the past , this is the first one where I have finally captured my purpose for your web viewing. Helping others take the steps the need to find success in their lives is my mission!
What will 2016 bring?
- More posts and steps to take towards your success
- Guest bloggers? I hope!! If you’re interested in collaborating let me know 😀
- Videos!!! Yes, in 2016, I will face my insecurity (about being dorky on camera) and share videos for those who prefer to learn visually
I am truly grateful towards anyone who has shared the words on this page with me. I look forward to our growth in the next year!
Taking a vacation – Next official blog post will be January 4th 2016 – unless I’m somehow inspired before then.
Can’t wait until then?
Find me on:
10 Gifts Your #BossBae Will Appreciate
This one is for all the partners of entrepreneurs out there. We love you. Thanks for sticking with us through this roller coaster of a journey towards success. For supporting us through all the achievements and for the meetings that land us nowhere. Our vision is clear, but the path before us is mired with uncertain risks. You, dear partner, are a shining light in our journey. So, here are some top gifts, your entrepreneurial partner would appreciate. If you’re a woman who is entrepreneur help your partner out and comment below! Who knows you might just get what you want.
- A bit of inspiration – A custom framed word of that motivates them to continue pursuing their passions will revive them every time the glance at it.
2. For all the business cards – Entrepreneurs get and give a ton a business cards. Keep them stylish and impressive with a sleek business card carrying case.
3. To balance the hectic schedule and take a much needed break – Being a boss, leader, and/or entrepreneur can be stressful. Help them find time to destress with this awesome adult coloring book.
4. For all the new ideas, leads, and lists – Entrepreneurs think, a lot. Help them capture the next big move with a book they want to show off.
5. For the entrepreneur who is full of dreams, but not quite sure which to make a reality. You know your #bossbae is poised for something special. Help them discover their purpose and passion with this guided journal.
6. For all the meetings they will attend and keep on schedule…Staying on time while staying stylish, will make their leadership look effortless.
7. …and all the presentations they will give. A portable projector for will take the term elevator pitch to another level.
8. To keep them styling while filing. A durable and sturdy case to keep their papers, projects, and other pieces organized.
9. Because knowledge is power. Wonderfully inspiring book on keeping your entrepreneurial edge.
10. Because at the end of the day the people make all of this worth it
You must be logged in to post a comment.